Mission Leadership Course
What it’s about
Who is it for?
Are you already involved in ministry or church leadership but are looking for a short course to enhance and develop your personal walk with God and help you grow in your leadership capacity?
If you are … then our MLCourse of study and practical applications has been designed for you.
What the course offers
Tools for your ongoing ministry and personal growth.
Having successfully completed the course, you will be able to:
- Re- evaluate your vision and your goals
- Work independently and with initiative
- Exercise personal responsibilities and decision – making
- Exercise time – management and set priorities
- Take ownership of your ongoing calling
- Live with the right balance of submission, transparency and accountability
- Minister to people of different cultures and religions
EU - Non EU citizens
Criteria for admission to this course are:
- Be a “mature” Christian of good character
- Be working in Christian Ministry
- Submit an application endorsed by your Senior Minister
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your Senior Minister
- Have sufficient funds to pay IBTI board & lodging costs, travel expenses and personal living costs
- Be proficient in the English language to study
- Have already undertaken some Biblical studies
This MLCourse consists of 15 subjects, of these 8 are accredited by NCFE as a Customised Qualification at Level 4
Before applying for any of our courses, please make sure that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the IBTI Code of Conduct.
COSTSAt this Bible college, we only charge for board and lodging, so that those who have limited means and want to study at IBTI the opportunity to do so.
- Accommodation is included
- Food is included
- Laundry is included
- Internet access is included
- Transport is not included
- Aditional expenses are not included
Join us and experience what you were made for!
Your future starts now. Apply today to start your journey into all that God has for you right here at IBTI!
The time I spent at IBTI while doing the MLC course was a turning point in my life. The teaching on the course provided the theory behind what I had already experienced on the mission field, in life and in ministry generally. The length of the course was also very accessible for me and gave me the opportunity to stand-back and nurture my relationship with God as well as review the direction of my life which ultimately led to an unexpected but welcomed change of ministerial direction.