TWO YEAR COURSE
What it’s about
In comparison with the one year course the students have more opportunity to gain practical experience and learn about God and his Word through theological studies and practical application. The second year includes a ten-day church placement, as well as more outreach activities and an increased responsibility in ministry situations adding value to the training offered by our college.
This course is awarded with an IBTI Diploma in Applied Theology.
You will also receive a customised qualification Certificate in Applied Theology accredited by NCFE.
Having successfully completed the course, you will be able to:
- Exercise personal responsibilities.
- Use spiritual disciplines in a ministry context.
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Minister to people of different cultures and religions.
- Convey the contemporary and personal relevance of the biblical text.
- Understand human experience from a Christian perspective.
COSTSAt this Bible college, we only charge for board and lodging, so that those who have limited means and want to study at IBTI the opportunity to do so.
- Accommodation is included
- Food is included
- Laundry is included
- Internet access is included
- Transport is not included
- Aditional expenses are not included
Before the academic year starts, students with little knowledge of English have the opportunity to attend an intensive ten day language course.
Also, during the first year only, students have the opportunity to study English depending on their language needs.
MORE INFORMATION ON APPLICATION
Join us and experience what you were made for!
Your future starts now. Apply today to start your journey into all that God has for you right here at IBTI!
- Only those who DO NOT need a Visa to come to the United Kingdom may apply, as the IBTI is not on the government’s Register of Sponsors (Tier 4).
- Before applying for any of our courses, please make sure that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the IBTI Code of Conduct.
- Download and fill the PDF forms using the ‘Fill & Sign’ tool in Adobe Reader DC.
IBTI was a great place not only for expanding my knowledge and understanding about the word of God but it is a place which gave valuable and precious time in allowing God to work and shape my mindset about a life with Him and with others, my characters, exploring gifts and abilities that I never thought I’m able to do or have, all these in the safe environment with teachers and staffs who’s behind me to give encouragement and a push. Two years in IBTI has also been a good solid foundation and starting point for planning and entering into a next chapter and season of the journey with God in my life knowing that I am not alone and how others also running this race with me!
Being a couple at IBTI has challenged us in many ways, but all of those challenges now have become our strengths. Doing our mission, we realise how helpful those moments have been for use because we can face them easily today. We will always be grateful to all IBTI leaders and Staff.